Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
R6 ECV is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
SALE PRICE INCLUDES THE £80 DVLA ASSIGNMENT FEE.
THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN YOU BUY, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU PAY!
The registration number for sale is R6 ECV
This is how the number is set out in the DVLA V750 certificate of entitlement document.
Check the item specifics for the age of the vehicle the registration can be assigned to.
The pictures shown in the advert are for display purposes only! I will not be held responsible for any misinterpretation on your vehicle.
I offer secure PayPal payments on all of my listings. I do not process your purchase and send out the certificate of entitlement document until full payment has been received. All payments must be made in full at the time of purchase.
Sit back and I will do all the hard work! I will assign the DVLA V750 certificate of entitlement document in your name and address. The new DVLA V750 certificate of entitlement will be with you in around 7 working days. Please note, due to COVID delays, this may take a little longer than usual. I can also assist with assigning the new number to a vehicle, just let us know what you need me to do. Whether I assign the registration to your vehicle for you or send you the updated certificate, I do not charge any more than the buy it now price on the listing.
ACRYLIC NUMBER PLATES DISPLAYED ON YOUR VEHICLE
I do NOT supply the acrylic number plates as part of the sale. Legally these should only be purchased once the registration is assigned to your vehicle. It is your repsonsiblity to buy, fit and display the acrylic number plates. These can be purchased on ebay for less than £20 a set. The pictures shown in the advert are for display purposes only! Please check the correct legal spacing of all registrations before purchase and assignment.
Please contact me via email if you are unsure of anything.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- VRM (Registration Number) – R6 ECV
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Personalisation Instructions – Please note: This registration can only be assigned to a vehicle which was registered as new on or after 1 August 1997
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – R
- Unit Quantity – 1
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
R6 ECV Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R6 ECV?
R6 ECV is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R6 ECV worth?
R6 ECV is listed for sale with a price of £379.
The seller has decided that R6 ECV is worth £379 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.