Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
R88OLX is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Personalized car registration plates.
Ideal for a northern R8 owner?
R8 8OLX… Reyt Bollx?
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Comical
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – R88OLX
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R88OLX Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R88OLX?
R88OLX is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R88OLX worth?
R88OLX is listed for sale with a starting price of £250.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R88OLX may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.