Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
R90 CST is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
R90 CST – Private Cherished Number PlateOn retention document and ready to be assigned.Document will be posted Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded, or you are welcome to collect it yourself.
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Dateless (incl. N Ireland)
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – R90 CST
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R90 CST Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R90 CST?
R90 CST is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R90 CST worth?
R90 CST is listed for sale with a price of £150.
The seller has decided that R90 CST is worth £150 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.