R90 FFA is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Can Only be assigned to a vehicle registered on or after 1st August 1997You are purchasing Retention Certificate Plus:Price Includes DVLA Transfer FeeTransfer for you if required to Your VehicleUnable to Supply Plates
- VRM Most Significant Letter – R
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Business
- VRM (Registration Number) – R90 FFA
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R90 FFA Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R90 FFA?
R90 FFA is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R90 FFA worth?
R90 FFA is listed for sale with a price of £399.
The seller has decided that R90 FFA is worth £399 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.