Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
RO11 LSS is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Rolls Royce Phantom Dawn Cullinan Drophead Cherished Private Number Plate ROLLS. Ready to apply to your Rolls RoyceRO11 LSS
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Type – Number Plate
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – RO11 LSS
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
RO11 LSS Plate FAQs
What number plate style is RO11 LSS?
RO11 LSS is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is RO11 LSS worth?
RO11 LSS is listed for sale with a price of £79,999.
The seller has decided that RO11 LSS is worth £79,999 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.