Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
S300 GTC is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
cherished number plates S300 GTC, Audi S3, looks good on an S3. Condition is “Used”. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class. On retention in my name.
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Applicable Date – SXXX XXX (Aug 98 – Feb 99)
- VRM most significant letter – S
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – S300 GTC
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
S300 GTC Plate FAQs
What number plate style is S300 GTC?
S300 GTC is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is S300 GTC worth?
S300 GTC is listed for sale with a starting price of £200.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes S300 GTC may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.