S422 RAH is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
S422 RAHRegistration number will be supplied on a DVLA retention certificate, ready to assign to a vehicle.Certificate will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class recorded delivery.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – S422 RAH
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Type – Number Plate
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Applicable Date – SXXX XXX (Aug 98 – Feb 99)
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – S
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – S422 RAH
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
S422 RAH Plate FAQs
What number plate style is S422 RAH?
S422 RAH is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is S422 RAH worth?
S422 RAH is listed for sale with a price of £5,000.
The seller has decided that S422 RAH is worth £5,000 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.