Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
S44 URU is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
SUBARU PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE WRC RALLY TEAM SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI LEGACY. In-line with a rally car that sold for 610k Part of Subura world rally team plates looks the part https://collectingcars.com/stories/a-new-world-record-ex-burns-impreza-sells-for-610-000A must for all Subaru owners If you own a version 6 or P1 there is no better plate than this ! Plates and documents included
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Manufacturer Part Number – Plates
- VRM (Registration Number) – S44 URU
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM Most Significant Letter – S
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Applicable Date – SXXX XXX (Aug 98 – Feb 99)
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
S44 URU Plate FAQs
What number plate style is S44 URU?
S44 URU is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is S44 URU worth?
S44 URU is listed for sale with a starting price of £400.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes S44 URU may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.