S5ECX is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
S5ECX on retention certificateI have paid the DVLA fees Obviously your car / bike has to be 1998 S Reg or newerSorry but I do not accept bids from overseas bidders
- Type – Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – S
- Applicable Date – SXXX XXX (Aug 98 – Feb 99)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – S5ECX
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
S5ECX Plate FAQs
What number plate style is S5ECX?
S5ECX is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is S5ECX worth?
S5ECX is listed for sale with a price of £795.
The seller has decided that S5ECX is worth £795 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.