Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
S666 PCT is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
FK U FKU Funny Private Number Plate Personal Cherished Registration On Retention.Gets a lot of laughs Long retention until January 2032
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Reserved by – Premium Plates
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Comical
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does not apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – S666 PCT
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Reference OE/OEM Number – Does not apply
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Theme – Comical
- Theme – Politics
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – M
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
S666 PCT Plate FAQs
What number plate style is S666 PCT?
S666 PCT is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is S666 PCT worth?
S666 PCT is listed for sale with a starting price of £163.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes S666 PCT may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.