ST66JET is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Number Plate – ST66JET – On Retention Certificate £80 Fee Paid. Dispatched with Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class Letter.Any questions please ask. Also available is 252EGT also on retention £1895
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – ST66JET
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Brand – Dateless
- Type – Number Plate
- Applicable Date – XX66 XXX (Sep 16 – Feb 17)
- Features – Dateless Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – JET
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
ST66JET Plate FAQs
What number plate style is ST66JET?
ST66JET is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is ST66JET worth?
ST66JET is listed for sale with a price of £695.
The seller has decided that ST66JET is worth £695 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.