T55 RBO is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
T55 RBOLovely eye-catching plate, on retention certificate ready to go straight onto your vehicle or held on retention until you’re ready.Transfer fees are included. We can do the paperwork for you or supply it to the dealer for him to do it or simply add you as nominee for you to send off to DVLA when you’re ready to do the transfer. All pretty straightforward.Any questions, please contact me.
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM most significant letter – T
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – T55 RBO
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
T55 RBO Plate FAQs
What number plate style is T55 RBO?
T55 RBO is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is T55 RBO worth?
T55 RBO is listed for sale with a starting price of £3,250.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes T55 RBO may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.