Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
T900 MRA is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
CAR REG NUMBER PLATE L66 MRA – RETENTION FEES PAID. Condition is “New”. Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class.
- Manufacturer Part Number – Not Applicable
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM most significant letter – T
- Applicable Date – TXXX XXX (Mar 99 – Aug 99)
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – T900 MRA
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Tamara Plate With NO HIDDEN FEES
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
T900 MRA Plate FAQs
What number plate style is T900 MRA?
T900 MRA is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is T900 MRA worth?
T900 MRA is listed for sale with a starting price of £265.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes T900 MRA may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.