TE20 SLA is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
TESLA Personalised Private Number PlateTESSSLACherish Car Reg TE20 SLA.Condition is “Used”.Sensible offers will be considered.A VERY similar plate was recently sold at the DVLA Auction for over £10k!!! So if you missed that one, grab this one for loads less money! 👍🏼Dispatched with Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class. (Certificate only. Physical Number plates not included)
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – TE20 SLA
- Applicable Date – XX20 XXX (Mar 20 – Aug 20)
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Unit Quantity – 1
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
TE20 SLA Plate FAQs
What number plate style is TE20 SLA?
TE20 SLA is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is TE20 SLA worth?
TE20 SLA is listed for sale with a starting price of £6,995.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes TE20 SLA may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.