TF07 MAS is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
MAS . MG TF . TMAS (Tomas / Thomas) number plate.
OK for vehicles registered March 2007 onwards.
Currently on a very-late-registered MG TF. Happy to let you take it on retention.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- VRM (Registration Number) – TF07 MAS
- Applicable Date – XX07 XXX (Mar 07 – Aug 07)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – No
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – Yes
- Unit Quantity – 1
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
TF07 MAS Plate FAQs
What number plate style is TF07 MAS?
TF07 MAS is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is TF07 MAS worth?
TF07 MAS is listed for sale with a starting price of £50.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes TF07 MAS may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.