V400 FEE is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
“V400 FEE” PRIVATE REGISTRATION. “V400 FEE”.IDEAL FOR FEE,FIONA,FEELY,FEENY ETC. RARE FEE NUMBER PLATE. THIS NUMBER IS ON A CURRENT V778 CERTIFICATE. THE NUMBER CAN GO STRAIGHT ONTO YOUR VEHICLE USING THE DVLA ONLINE SERVICE. THE TRANSFER FEE IS INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE. THERE ARE NO FURTHER FEES TO BE PAID.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Applicable Date – XXXX XXX (Sep 00 – Feb 01)
- VRM (Registration Number) – V400 FEE
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – F
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
V400 FEE Plate FAQs
What number plate style is V400 FEE?
V400 FEE is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is V400 FEE worth?
V400 FEE is listed for sale with a price of £795.
The seller has decided that V400 FEE is worth £795 for immediate purchase.
However, the seller has indicated they are open to offers around this price. Get in touch and start negotiating!
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.