VE18 LAR is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Great plate for new Range Rover Velar. On retention. Can only be put on cars registered after 1st March 2018.
Is there a better plate for a Velar? I can either transfer directly to car for you online (takes 2 mins) or transfer the retention document into the buyers name.
VE18 LAR Land Rover RANGE ROVER VELAR
- VRM Most Significant Letter – V
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Applicable Date – XX18 XXX (Mar 18 – Aug 18)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – VE18 LAR
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Type – Number Plate
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
VE18 LAR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is VE18 LAR?
VE18 LAR is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is VE18 LAR worth?
VE18 LAR is listed for sale with a price of £1,000.
The seller has decided that VE18 LAR is worth £1,000 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.