Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
X4 MSP is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
X4 MSP BMW X4 M CAR NUMBER PLATE X DRIVE FWD X 4 – ON RETENTION.
All fees paid & ready to be assigned.
Retention document comes with a set of used X4 MSP number plates original from BMW Neep.
FREE UK DELIVERY 🚚
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – BMW X4 Concept Personalised Reg Number Plates
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Suitable For – Car
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- Applicable Date – XXXX XXX (Sep 00 – Feb 01)
- VRM Most Significant Letter – X
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – X4 MSP
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
X4 MSP Plate FAQs
What number plate style is X4 MSP?
X4 MSP is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is X4 MSP worth?
X4 MSP is listed for sale with a price of £800.
The seller has decided that X4 MSP is worth £800 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.