X66AAA is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
NUMBER PLATE REGISTRATION X66 AAA. PRIVATE CHERISHED.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Suffix Style (XXX XXXA)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Custom Bundle – No
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – X66AAA
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Reference OE/OEM Number – Does not apply
- Placement on Vehicle – Front
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Placement on Vehicle – Rear
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Suitable For – Trailer
- Modified Item – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Applicable Date – XXXX XXX (Sep 00 – Feb 01)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – X
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
X66AAA Plate FAQs
What number plate style is X66AAA?
X66AAA is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is X66AAA worth?
X66AAA is listed for sale with a starting price of £650.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes X66AAA may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.