Y111 DUG is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
“Y111 DUG”.PRIVATE REGISTRATION.”Y111 DUG”.IDEAL FOR DUGGY,DUGGAN,DOUG ETC. THIS NUMBER IS ON A V778 CERTIFICATE. THE CERTIFICATE WILL HAVE TO BE SENT TO DVLA TO ADD YOUR NAME AS THE NEW NOMINEE. THIS WILL TAKE AROUND THREE WEEKS. THE TRANSFER FEE IS INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE. THERE ARE NO FURTHER FEES TO BE PAID.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Brand – Unbranded
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Applicable Date – YXXX XXX (Mar 01 – Aug 01)
- VRM (Registration Number) – Y111 DUG
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – D
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
Y111 DUG Plate FAQs
What number plate style is Y111 DUG?
Y111 DUG is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is Y111 DUG worth?
Y111 DUG is listed for sale with a price of £795.
The seller has decided that Y111 DUG is worth £795 for immediate purchase.
However, the seller has indicated they are open to offers around this price. Get in touch and start negotiating!
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.