Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
A1 CVO is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
A1 CVO personalised registration plateCurrently on a vehicle, price includes transfer fees NO STUPID OFFERS OR TIMEWASTERS
- VRM Most Significant Letter – A1
- Applicable Date – AXXX XXX (Aug 83 – Jul 84)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – A1 CVO
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
A1 CVO Plate FAQs
What number plate style is A1 CVO?
A1 CVO is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is A1 CVO worth?
A1 CVO is listed for sale with a price of £3,500.
The seller has decided that A1 CVO is worth £3,500 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.