Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
A1 NOL is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
A1 NOLThis is a 1983 Reg number and can only be assigned to a vehicle registered on or after 1st August 1983on certificate* *Usual DVLA rules and fees apply on Cleared payment the transfer can be done The “£80” Assignment fee is prepaid and included.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – A1NOL
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Applicable Date – AXXX XXX (Aug 83 – Jul 84)
- VRM (Registration Number) – A1 NOL
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
A1 NOL Plate FAQs
What number plate style is A1 NOL?
A1 NOL is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is A1 NOL worth?
A1 NOL is listed for sale with a starting price of £5,000.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes A1 NOL may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.