Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
E10 REM is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
E10 REM CHERISHED REGISTRATION, PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE RETENTION CERTIFICATE. Condition is “Used”. Dispatched with eBay Delivery – Packlink Postable.
Private plate E10 REM, recently removed from an E39 touring that has been purchased for breaking, retention certificate has been paid for and will be sent to the new buyer.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Business
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM most significant letter – S
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – E10 REM
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Bundle Listing – No
- Modified Item – No
- Type – REGISTRATION NUMBER
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Unit Quantity – 1
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
E10 REM Plate FAQs
What number plate style is E10 REM?
E10 REM is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is E10 REM worth?
E10 REM is listed for sale with a starting price of £1.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes E10 REM may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.