E2CUP is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
E2CUP Cherished Registration Number. On Retention..
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Applicable Date – EXXX XXX (Aug 87 – Jul 88)
- VRM (Registration Number) – E2CUP
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
E2CUP Plate FAQs
What number plate style is E2CUP?
E2CUP is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is E2CUP worth?
E2CUP is listed for sale with a starting price of £699.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes E2CUP may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.