X25 CUP is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
X25 CUP – Held on retention Suits CUP 250 Lotus Elise & other CUP cars.Price includes transfer fees & letter of retention would be posted to you.(Does not include physical number plates – although i do have both small legal plates available i might part with for nominal fee & postage)
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – CUP 250 Elise
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Personalise – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – X25 CUP
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
X25 CUP Plate FAQs
What number plate style is X25 CUP?
X25 CUP is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is X25 CUP worth?
X25 CUP is listed for sale with a price of £600.
The seller has decided that X25 CUP is worth £600 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.