FB 55 BAD is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Private registration plate FB55 BAD great for anyone with the initials FB or FBS who’s a Bad Boy (or girl)!
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is a 55-reg (SEPT 05) or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.PRICE BREAKDOWNRegistration £287.50Transfer £80.00VAT £57.50Total £425.00
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – INITIALS
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – FB 55 BAD
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – Yes
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Applicable Date – XX55 XXX (Sep 05 – Feb 06)
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – F
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
FB 55 BAD Plate FAQs
What number plate style is FB 55 BAD?
FB 55 BAD is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters. Additional year identifiers on these plates are released bi-annually by the DVLA.
How much is FB 55 BAD worth?
FB 55 BAD is listed for sale with a price of £425.
The seller has decided that FB 55 BAD is worth £425 for immediate purchase.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.