J19 NEA is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE J19 NEA on retention so for use straight away
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM Most Significant Letter – J
- Applicable Date – NXXX XXX (Aug 95 – Jul 96)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – J19 NEA
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Unit Quantity – 1
- Features – Private Number Plate
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
J19 NEA Plate FAQs
What number plate style is J19 NEA?
J19 NEA is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is J19 NEA worth?
J19 NEA is listed for sale with a starting price of £500.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes J19 NEA may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.