J26 GER is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
⭐️ J26 GER ⭐️On retention, ready to assign to any car registered August 1991 onwards. Alternatively, it can be kept for up to 10 years before assigning.This brilliant prefix style registration clearly spells JAGGER without the need for any tampering. Grab a great plate which will no doubt bring plenty of enjoyment for its new owner for years to come!
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- VRM most significant letter – J
- Applicable Date – JXXX XXX (Aug 91 – Jul 92)
- VRM (Registration Number) – J26 GER
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
J26 GER Plate FAQs
What number plate style is J26 GER?
J26 GER is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is J26 GER worth?
J26 GER is listed for sale with a price of £4,950.
The seller has decided that J26 GER is worth £4,950 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.