RA06 GER is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
RA06GERRoger or Ranger – Personalised Registration Number PlateCurrently held on a V7778 retention certificate with the DVLA transfer fee of £80 included in purchase.Transfer of number to the buyers valid registered vehicle can be completed online within 24hours of receiving paymentFurther info & details on request.Thanks for looking.
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Unit Quantity – 1
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Type – Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – R
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – XX06 XXX (Mar 06 – Aug 06)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Personalise – No
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Brand – Unbranded
- Suitable For – Truck
- Suitable For – Van
- Suitable For – Car
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Is VRM ‘on retention? – Yes
- MPN – Does Not Apply
- Unit Type – Unit
- VRM (Registration Number) – RA06 GER
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
RA06 GER Plate FAQs
What number plate style is RA06 GER?
RA06 GER is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is RA06 GER worth?
RA06 GER is listed for sale with a price of £360.
The seller has decided that RA06 GER is worth £360 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.