Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
JO11 NDR is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
JOHN R NUMBER PLATE JOHNNY JOHNS REGISTRATION JO11 HNR JONNY JON WITH FEES PAID.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Custom Bundle – No
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – JO11 NDR
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Bundle Listing – No
- Personalisation Instructions – The registration can be assigned to your vehicle or the certificate can be sent to you. Personalised acrylic or MetaTek (aluminium) plates can also be supplied. Please contact us for more information.
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Modified Item – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- Features – Chip and Crack Resistant
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Features – Road Legal
- Applicable Date – XX11 XXX (Mar 11 – Aug 11)
- VRM Most Significant Letter – J
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
JO11 NDR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is JO11 NDR?
JO11 NDR is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is JO11 NDR worth?
JO11 NDR is listed for sale with a starting price of £950.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes JO11 NDR may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.