F8 NDR is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Unique Cherished Private Number Plate Fender Guitar F8NDR Condition is New. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Custom Bundle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Suffix Style (XXX XXXA)
- VRM (Registration Number) – F8 NDR
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
F8 NDR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is F8 NDR?
F8 NDR is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is F8 NDR worth?
F8 NDR is listed for sale with a price of £3,500.
The seller has decided that F8 NDR is worth £3,500 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.