Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
JT 56 BAD is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Description Private registration plate JT 56 BAD great for anyone with the initials JT or JTO who’s a Bad Boy (or girl)! On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is an 56-reg (SEPT 06) or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date. Check out my other items! Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations. PRICE BREAKDOWNRegistration £287.50Transfer £80.00VAT £57.50Total £425.00
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Type – Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – J
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – XX56 XXX (Sep 06 – Feb 07)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – JT 56 BAD
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – INITIALS
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
JT 56 BAD Plate FAQs
What number plate style is JT 56 BAD?
JT 56 BAD is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is JT 56 BAD worth?
JT 56 BAD is listed for sale with a price of £425.
The seller has decided that JT 56 BAD is worth £425 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.