Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
LJ54 SLK is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
LISA With The SLK I’ve Got Your Number LJ54 SLK. Condition is “Used”. Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- VRM Most Significant Letter – L
- Manufacturer Part Number – Plates
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – LJ54 SLK
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
LJ54 SLK Plate FAQs
What number plate style is LJ54 SLK?
LJ54 SLK is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is LJ54 SLK worth?
LJ54 SLK is listed for sale with a starting price of £500.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes LJ54 SLK may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.