M28 SLK is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
M28 SLK – PRIVATE PLATE
THE REGISTRATION IS RETAINED ON A V778 RETENTION DOCUMENT
I HAVE THE V778 RETENTION DOCUMENT IN MY POSSESSION
THE £80 TRANSFER FEE HAS BEEN PAID SO NO CHARGES TO TRANSFER THE REGISTRATION ON TO YOUR VEHICLE
PAYPAL PAYMENTS ONLY
WHEN FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED THE V778 RETENTION CERTIFICATE WILL BE SENT VIA ROYAL MAIL 1st CLASS SIGNED FOR
PLEASE MAIL ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM most significant letter – S
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – FXXX XXX (Aug 88 – Jul 89)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – M28 SLK
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
M28 SLK Plate FAQs
What number plate style is M28 SLK?
M28 SLK is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is M28 SLK worth?
M28 SLK is listed for sale with a starting price of £650.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes M28 SLK may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.