Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
LUS50L is a Suffix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
LUS50 LAll Dvla transfer fees included.Actual plate is LUS 50L, perfect for the a FERRARI LUSSO.This registration number can be assigned to your car or held on a DVLA retention certificate.Bidders with less than 10 feedback contact before bidding or your bid will be cancelled.
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM most significant letter – L
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- Applicable Date – XXX XXXL (Aug 72 – Jul 73)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Suffix Style (XXX XXXA)
- VRM (Registration Number) – LUS50L
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
LUS50L Plate FAQs
What number plate style is LUS50L?
LUS50L is a Suffix style number plate.
Suffix number plates were fitted to new vehicles from 1963 to 1983 and consist of three letters, followed by one to three numbers and ending in one letter. As with Prefix plates, they are five to seven characters in length and a great choice to spell short words.
How much is LUS50L worth?
LUS50L is listed for sale with a price of £5,750.
The seller has decided that LUS50L is worth £5,750 for immediate purchase.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.