Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
LUS50X is a Suffix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
LUS50 XAll Dvla transfer fees included.Actual plate is LUS 50X, perfect for the a FERRARI LUSSO.This registration number can be assigned to your car or held on a DVLA retention certificate.Bidders with less than 10 feedback contact before bidding or your bid will be cancelled.
- VRM Most Significant Letter – L
- Applicable Date – XXX XXXX (Aug 81 – Jul 82)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Suffix Style (XXX XXXA)
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- VRM (Registration Number) – LUS50X
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
LUS50X Plate FAQs
What number plate style is LUS50X?
LUS50X is a Suffix style number plate.
Suffix number plates were fitted to new vehicles from 1963 to 1983 and consist of three letters, followed by one to three numbers and ending in one letter.
How much is LUS50X worth?
LUS50X is listed for sale with a price of £7,550.
The seller has decided that LUS50X is worth £7,550 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.