Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
N31 JCS is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
N3I JCS, CHERISHED PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE DVLA. Condition is “New”. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.
- VRM Most Significant Letter – J
- Applicable Date – NXXX XXX (Aug 95 – Jul 96)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – N31 JCS
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
N31 JCS Plate FAQs
What number plate style is N31 JCS?
N31 JCS is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is N31 JCS worth?
N31 JCS is listed for sale with a price of £750.
The seller has decided that N31 JCS is worth £750 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.