Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
R12 KCO is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
R12KCO – Number plate on retention.I have owned this for a good few years and have a new one so this one has to go! All fees included ready to go straight on any car not older than an R 1997 Reg! Certificate in hand.Any questions please ask.
- VRM Most Significant Letter – R
- Manufacturer Part Number – Plates
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM (Registration Number) – R12 KCO
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R12 KCO Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R12 KCO?
R12 KCO is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R12 KCO worth?
R12 KCO is listed for sale with a price of £595.
The seller has decided that R12 KCO is worth £595 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.