R19 BKE is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
YAMAHA R1 PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE BIKE PLATE NO FEES. Condition is “New”. Dispatched with Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class Letter.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- VRM most significant letter – R
- Manufacturer Part Number – Plates
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – R19 BKE
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R19 BKE Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R19 BKE?
R19 BKE is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R19 BKE worth?
R19 BKE is listed for sale with a starting price of £399.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R19 BKE may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.