Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
TR23 NNT is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
TR23 NNT on retention certificate ready to go straight onto your BRAND NEW vehicle from March 2023.****** N.B. You can only put this number plate onto a car registered in or after March 2023 ******All the paperwork done for you and all transfer fees included. Alternatively, we can supply the documentation for you or your car dealer to arrange.Trusted ebayer, check feedback.Any questions, please contact me.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – TR23 NNT
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Modified Item – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Applicable Date – March 2023
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – T
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
TR23 NNT Plate FAQs
What number plate style is TR23 NNT?
TR23 NNT is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters. Additional year identifiers on these plates are released bi-annually by the DVLA.
How much is TR23 NNT worth?
TR23 NNT is listed for sale with a starting price of £3,750.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes TR23 NNT may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.