MY71 FTR is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Personal Registration Private Plate MY71 FTR
Held on Retention
£80 DVLA Transfer fees already paid.Can be assigned to a Motorcycle or Car.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM 5th Letter – Random Element 1 – F
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Motorcycle Make/ Model
- VRM 3rd Number – Age identifier 1 – 7
- VRM (Registration Number) – MY71 FTR
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- VRM 4th Number – Age Identifier 2 – 1
- VRM 7th Letter – Random Element 3 – R
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM 2nd Letter – Local Memory Tag 2 – Y
- Type – Cherished Numbers
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- VRM 6th Letter – Random Element 2 – T
- Personalise – Yes
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – M
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
MY71 FTR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is MY71 FTR?
MY71 FTR is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters. Additional year identifiers on these plates are released bi-annually by the DVLA.
How much is MY71 FTR worth?
MY71 FTR is listed for sale with a price of £380.
The seller has decided that MY71 FTR is worth £380 for immediate purchase.
However, the seller has indicated they are open to offers around this price. Get in touch and start negotiating!
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.