Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
V44 OLA is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Private Number Plate Personal Car Reg K2 SSP Registration On Retention. Retention certificate only will be sent, not the plates.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – K2 SSP
- Manufacturer Part Number – NA
- Manufacturer Part Number – Not Applicable
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does not apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – V44 OLA
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Placement on Vehicle – NA
- Placement on Vehicle – Not Applicable
- Reference OE/OEM Number – NA
- Reference OE/OEM Number – Not Applicable
- Reference OE/OEM Number – Does not apply
- Suitable For – Car
- Brand – Premium Number Plates
- Type – Number Plate
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
V44 OLA Plate FAQs
What number plate style is V44 OLA?
V44 OLA is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is V44 OLA worth?
V44 OLA is listed for sale with a price of £500.
The seller has decided that V44 OLA is worth £500 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.