Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
WDR 5 is a Dateless style number plate. It has 3 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 4 characters.
WDR 5 was first issued by Plymouth in 1962Price will include the DVLA transfer charge of £80I also have details of the original car this came off and 2 sets of plates which I will include.One set is the modern script in perspex. The other is an original rear in metal with plastic numbers/letters and a later perspex front in the old larger script . Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM most significant letter – WDR
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Dateless (incl. N Ireland)
- VRM (Registration Number) – WDR 5
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
WDR 5 Plate FAQs
What number plate style is WDR 5?
WDR 5 is a Dateless style number plate.
Dateless number plates do not conform to a typical number plate format or layout and, as the name suggests, they can be applied to a vehicle of any age.
How much is WDR 5 worth?
WDR 5 is listed for sale with a starting price of £5,000.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes WDR 5 may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.