Y15 CUT is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
private number plate on retention. Cherished.. Hairdresser, barber, bodybuilder or just snipped ? Grab a bargain.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Dateless (incl. N Ireland)
- Cherished Number Themes – Business
- VRM most significant letter – Y
- Custom Bundle – No
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – Y15 CUT
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Personalisation Instructions – Y15 CUT.. hairdresser, barber, bodybuilder, cute or snipped! Grab bargain much more to buy similar on DVLA
- Modified Item – No
- Unit Type – Unit
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Unit Quantity – 1
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- Personalise – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
Y15 CUT Plate FAQs
What number plate style is Y15 CUT?
Y15 CUT is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is Y15 CUT worth?
Y15 CUT is listed for sale with a starting price of £150.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes Y15 CUT may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.