A21 FTR is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Personal Registration Private Plate A21 FTR
Held on Retention
£80 DVLA Transfer fees already paid.
Can be assigned to a Motorcycle or Car
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM 5th Letter – Random Element 1 – F
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Motorcycle Make/ Model
- VRM 3rd Number – Age identifier 1 – 2
- VRM (Registration Number) – A21 FTR
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- VRM 4th Number – Age Identifier 2 – 1
- VRM 7th Letter – Random Element 3 – R
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Cherished Numbers
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- VRM 6th Letter – Random Element 2 – T
- Personalise – Yes
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – A
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
A21 FTR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is A21 FTR?
A21 FTR is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is A21 FTR worth?
A21 FTR is listed for sale with a price of £400.
The seller has decided that A21 FTR is worth £400 for immediate purchase.
However, the seller has indicated they are open to offers around this price. Get in touch and start negotiating!
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.