Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
F87 CSL is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
F87 CSL – BMW M2 was referenced as the F87 and this registration is one of the cheapest of it’s kind as I no longer need it.It would look great on the OG/competition/CS cars or even modified M2s.Any questions please get in touch.Thanks!
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – F87 CSL
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Suitable For – Car
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Private Plate
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Theme – Car Makes/Models
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Features – Car Plate
- Features – Personalised Number Plate
- Features – Car Related Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – F
- Applicable Date – FXXX XXX (Aug 88 – Jul 89)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Unit Quantity – 1
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
F87 CSL Plate FAQs
What number plate style is F87 CSL?
F87 CSL is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is F87 CSL worth?
F87 CSL is listed for sale with a starting price of £1,500.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes F87 CSL may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.