Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
F8 EAK is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
F8 EAKOn retention and available for immediate assignment – subject to DVLA conditions.Listed on behalf of Dream PlatesCHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/100hundred100/m.html?
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Type – Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Manufacturer Part Number – FREAK
- Applicable Date – FXXX XXX (Aug 88 – Jul 89)
- Reference OE/OEM Number – F8 EAK
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Brand – DVLA
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – F8 EAK
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
F8 EAK Plate FAQs
What number plate style is F8 EAK?
F8 EAK is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is F8 EAK worth?
F8 EAK is listed for sale with a starting price of £4,000.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes F8 EAK may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.