FT68 YPE is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Fantastic cherished private number plate. On retention from DVLA. FT68 YPEFor new Jaguar F-Type registered after 1st September 2018. On retention with no transfer fees to pay. Is there a better plate for an F-Type?I can either transfer directly to car for you online (takes 2 mins) or transfer the retention document into the buyers name.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- VRM most significant letter – F
- Applicable Date – XX68 XXX (Sep 18 – Feb 19)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – FT68 YPE
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
FT68 YPE Plate FAQs
What number plate style is FT68 YPE?
FT68 YPE is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is FT68 YPE worth?
FT68 YPE is listed for sale with a price of £999.
The seller has decided that FT68 YPE is worth £999 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.