Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
ST19 BAD is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
This private number plate features the letters ST, STI, and STIG, making it the perfect addition for any Subaru or Focus vehicle owner. The registration number, ST16 FLY, is currently on retention, with the DVLA’s assignment and changes fees included in the price.
In addition, the VRM is of the current style (XX51 XXX) and features the initials of the vehicle owner. This cherished number plate is a great way to personalize your vehicle and stand out on the road. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this unique number plate.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – INITIALS
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – ST19 BAD
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM 2nd Letter – Local Memory Tag 2 – T
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – S
When you click on links to merchants on this site and make a purchase, this may result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
ST19 BAD Plate FAQs
What number plate style is ST19 BAD?
ST19 BAD is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters. Additional year identifiers on these plates are released bi-annually by the DVLA.
How much is ST19 BAD worth?
ST19 BAD is listed for sale with a starting price of £380.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes ST19 BAD may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.